News: Colombia orders additional C295s
By Richard Benedikz on 15 January 2013, 14:28
The Colombian Air Force has added another Airbus Military C295 to its order of five aircraft.
The aircraft will primarily be used on military transport and humanitarian aid duties.
Since receiving its first C295 in 2008 the CAF has steadily increased its fleet of the type and now operates four with two more to be delivered. It also operates six Airbus Military CN235-200s and six of the smaller C212.
This latest order brings the number of Airbus Military C295s and CN235s sold this year to 32 and takes total C295 orders to 115, with 93 currently in operation in 15 countries.
- Last Operational CH-46E Squadron Becomes MV-22B Unit 14 Oct 2014
- US Navy Plans to Order G550 CAEW for Range Support Mission 14 Oct 2014
- Peruvian Navy Acquiring All Five RNZAF SH-2G(NZ) Seasprites 14 Oct 2014
- Saudi Arabian National Guard Orders 12 UH-60Ms 21 Aug 2014
- USAF Grounds 82 F-16Ds Due to Structural Cracks 21 Aug 2014