News: Second UK F-35 to Eglin
By Gary Parsons on 22 October 2012, 09:40
The second Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II for the UK has been delivered to Eglin Air Force Base.
On October 19 the second Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II for the UK, ZM136/ BK-16 was delivered to Eglin Air Force Base in Florida with Sqn Ldr Jim Schofield at the controls.
It joins ZM135 for operational test and evaluation with the multi-national 33rd Fighter Wing.
- Last Operational CH-46E Squadron Becomes MV-22B Unit 14 Oct 2014
- US Navy Plans to Order G550 CAEW for Range Support Mission 14 Oct 2014
- Peruvian Navy Acquiring All Five RNZAF SH-2G(NZ) Seasprites 14 Oct 2014
- Saudi Arabian National Guard Orders 12 UH-60Ms 21 Aug 2014
- USAF Grounds 82 F-16Ds Due to Structural Cracks 21 Aug 2014