News: Sea Hawks for Brazil
By Gary Parsons on 29 December 2009, 08:30
Brazil is to get four S-70B helicopters.
December 29: The US Department of Defense has announced that Sikorsky is being awarded a $163 million contract under the Foreign Military Sales programme to produce four S-70B anti-submarine warfare/anti-surface warfare helicopters for the government of Brazil.
The S-70Bs will replace the Brazilian Navy’s Westland Lynx shipboard helicopters from 2012.
- Last Operational CH-46E Squadron Becomes MV-22B Unit 14 Oct 2014
- US Navy Plans to Order G550 CAEW for Range Support Mission 14 Oct 2014
- Peruvian Navy Acquiring All Five RNZAF SH-2G(NZ) Seasprites 14 Oct 2014
- Saudi Arabian National Guard Orders 12 UH-60Ms 21 Aug 2014
- USAF Grounds 82 F-16Ds Due to Structural Cracks 21 Aug 2014